Caroline's 3rd Birthday: October 16
She had a fun fairy party with a few little friends. We painted faces, made wands, and ate pink cupcakes. She was a little excited!
Auburn football games:
We went down for a couple games this fall, and enjoyed tailgating with friends and family. Quinn seriously loves some AU football, and intently watches every play. I love seeing AU through my kids eyes!
Q played soccer for the first time this fall. We had a great coach, and he helped the kids improve and have a lot of fun. When he gave them their medals after the last game, he spoke about each one of them personally and how he was proud of them.
Halloween: an AU football player and snow white. How these costumes fit my kids interest perfectly. And I love that I didn't have to spend a dime on them!
I realized Conner didn't get his own solo shot...well, he won't stay still long enough to get a picture. Well, he is pulling up, and falling down (hard). On his 2nd ear infection. :( Laughing at his siblings. On the go with me. Still as sweet as ever.
Thanksgiving we were with my family in GA. Of course I have not one picture. Fam, any body have some? Great week with sisters, cousins, turkey and grandad's 90th birthday.
Well, there's a little snapshot into the past couple months. Here's to trying to write more often on here. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment