6.14.2011

pictures

At the end of May, Lindsey was in China for 10 days with our church, so I took a trip to my parents in Griffin. While I was there, we had some pictures taken by our friend, Cindy of Stansberry Photography. As you can see, she always does an excellent job.

This cradle is a family heirloom, that both Quinn and Caroline slept in. Connor did not sleep in it, so I'm glad we were able to get some pictures of him in it.



The Cousins-Grayson (3), Caroline (2), Rylie (almost 6!), Parker (1 week), Quinn (5), Connor (3 months), and Piper (almost 2).

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Fantastic pictures! Great to catch up a bit last week. :)

MK Boney said...

I love all of the pictures. Miss Caroline is just adorable! I must say that Riley's smile or "smize" is a fantastic capture! Love those Galloway grandkids!