3.09.2011

home

Today was day four of being home. Things are going really well. So far Connor is an easy baby...he could wake up at any point, I know. :) The kids act exactly how I predicted: Quinn, the proud big brother from a distance. Caroline, the obsessed second mother.
My mom is here and is such an amazing help. Lindsey took a couple days off and we all loved having him home. I forget so much about having a newborn. It's like learning all over again.
Overall, I just feel incredibly thankful.

3 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

Connor is precious, and I love how big brother and big sister have fallen easily into their new roles:) We have you guys in our prayers. Newborns can be tough (especially with lots of extra hands to help you out), but they are the most wonderful things in the world too! Just keep telling yourself that when your up in the middle of the night:) Joy and blessings to your sweet family!

Ann said...

Congratulations, Sara! Precious picture. I agree-each time I have a new one there is so much I had forgotten about.

MK Boney said...

So glad things are going well! Love the picture! Keep them coming!.Can't wait to meet him- he'll be so big when I see him! Hope you are getting a few hours of sleep! Love you!