Today Lindsey and I are celebrating our ninth anniversary. In some ways, I can't believe we have been married nine years, but in other ways, I feel like Lindsey has always been around. We met when we were freshman at Auburn in 1997, actually on the field at Jordan-Hare. Since then we have been together. For a couple years, we were "just really good friends," but we grew tired of that, and started dating the end of our sophomore year. We got engaged on the roof of the Crusade office overlooking campus when we were seniors. That night began our great adventure together. We had previously been so guarded about talking about the future, but that night we were able to start dreaming together of where God would take us. Well since then, we have lived a lot of places, but I don't know if I could have guessed where we are now. The best part of the last nine years has been experiencing them with my best friend. I am so thankful to have Lindsey as my forever partner in this life. He makes it so much fuller, sweeter and richer. I love you, Lindsey. Thanks for leading me on this great adventure.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Jeff and I also met in 1997, started dating our sophomore year and have been married 9 years:)! So cool!
Happy anniversary!!! What great examples you are of a godly marriage. Here's to many many more :) Cheers.
happy anniversary!
i totally forgot to ask you how your run was? it definitely deserves a blog post. maybe i missed it while i was in ireland.
Post a Comment