12.09.2009

still not found

well, I am officially giving up my search for the stamps. My mom was here for a couple days, and she made it her mission to find them, to no avail. Today my cards came in the mail from shutterfly, so I will have to make the second trip to the post office and buy some more pretty stamps. Once I send them out in the mail, I will be able to put it behind me for forever. :)

4 comments:

The Freemans said...

Sara! I just saw your post on our blog for the first time today. I defintely need your new address so I can send you guys a Christmas card. Hope you guys are well!

JJ said...

If you have any extra we would love one!! You can send to 2257 Sterling Ridge Cr. Vestavia AL 35216 or we can just see Chris and AM's. We would love ya'lls address too. Oh and so sorry about the stamps. I hate stuff like that... it's weird thinking that God knows those details and wouldn't He just let you find them?! :)

Tracy said...

Not sure if this will make you feel any better or not...but I bought some gift tags from Sweet Pea for gifts this Christmas and can't find them ANYWHERE! Also, Carter is battling a cold and we needed his saline nose spray last night - also couldn't find it. Adam went to the store to get a new bottle and we found the other one last night before we went to bed. So, I am sure the missing stamps will turn up as soon as you buy the new ones!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

So sad! Dont think I have told you yet, but I Just lost my whole coupon binder. I am so mad. I have looked for four days. No clue where it is. I just was starting to feel comfortable with my method and was thinking I was getting good with saving money at the grocery store. So sad to have to start over!!! Well, I hope the stamps and the binder appear real soon! :)