First we started with a snack...
Had a little craft...
Talked about pilgrims and indians...
Read a book about thankfulness...I would not be a good teacher.
And sent everyone home with a Thankful Tree and leaves to add to it each day with what you are thankful for.
I love to find any reason for a party!

10 comments:
You are so creative. You would be a great teacher! I love the tree idea!
Everything turned out so well! Waaahh - wish I could have been there; it looked like fun. (I wouldn't be a good teacher either - not nearly enough patience).
xoxox
Love it! Wish I could have been there! {and D does too} I loved the turkey! What a creative idea!! I've already got our tree up and the first leaf too! Thanks again! JT had a blast :)
I can not believe you have already put these pictures up. So cute!! It was really good to see you today. Miss you.
This is too cute! Love the tree idea:)
You are so cute! I am so sad I missed you today!
Such a great idea! I love getting ideas to do with Henry. He is not in preschool, so it I like to do stuff with him while Mary Taylor is sleeping. I hope you are doing well! I just started a blog a couple of weeks ago and I saw your blog on Andrea Young's blog the other day. It is fun to see what's going on with you. I think we have kids very close to the same age. Henry is three and Mary Taylor will be one Nov.26th.
Yeah, what a fun thankful party! You did an awesome job on the turkey!!! Madelyn and Brooks have two leaves on their tree and look forward to putting more! We are very thankful of you, Lindsey, Quinn, and Caroline (matter of fact that is what MH put on her leaf today - friends). :)
OK, love the whole thing! Will you please break down for me how you did that turkey- it is darling! And I disagree with you, too... you would have been a fantastic teacher.
we have done a thankful tree for the last 4 years or so. it's a favorite tradition in our home. we have lots of leaves by thanksgiving time!
Post a Comment