8.20.2009

I made a headboard!



After we gathered all the materials, Lindsey and I knocked this thing out in a couple of hours. We are so proud of ourselves. We had some help from HGTV.com. It did end up costing more that I thought (about $150). Just the foam was $50 at a wholesale place. I did the get the fabric in the scrape pile for $1/yd. Next step is to paint a walls a darker khaki, so the headboard will pop. Oh, and I got that lamp shade for $1 at a garage sale.

3 comments:

LWB said...

The headboard looks great - so if I come w/ supplies in Sept- can Linds whip me up one really fast? :)

Tawnya said...

Great job on the headboard!! It will really look great when you get the wall painted too!

Anna said...

It looks fabulous! I'm definitely inspired now. I love the bedding too!