OK, I admit it--I am into the show The Bachelor. I have not watched it every season, but I did see Brad not pick Deanna. Then I saw Deanna not pick Jason, and now I am watching Jason narrow down his choices on this season. However, I am confused about one thing. In the previews for this show, they showed Deanna coming back to talk to Jason. They totally made you believe from the preview that they might even get back together. So my question is: when is this gonna happen or was it all hype to get me into the show? If anyone out there watches the show, give me your thoughts, please. If you don't watch it, then you have no clue what I am talking about. :)
4 comments:
Sara- I was wondering the SAME THING!!!! I hope you find an answer... I want to know if she's coming back on the show!
Well, it's actually quite simple. D(that's what I call her) called me the other day and said her "snow-boarding, two-timing boyfriend" had left and she was running low on cash and well...oh,yeah...she's coming honey...she's coming soon...and she wants her real man back!
I have heard this too! I think that she comes near the end of the season...hopefully soon!
Post a Comment